Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Bad Company Hey man, any chance for permission to use for Dispatch of Variety? Specifically the vanilla model :) https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/dispatch-of-variety
@Bad Company Awesome work, man. Any chance for a gas mask?
@legoj18 @GTAfan16 Thank you, glad you like it! More to come :)
@7878978 English please?
@shanshange I think it is fine as is. If I would make one however, it would either be an optional or a separate mod altogether.
@maxpin What do you mean by "without vehicles"? Could you elaborate?
@MarineMan2016 Yup, they long deserved to be there :)
@xxmaturegamingx Thank you! You may simply run the OIVs of this latest version and all shall work fine, no problem.
@ReadDead @legoj18 @Isaac Duane Thanks, guys! Hope you enjoy the new update!
@ExoTic_ They've been overhauled on the latest update, *should* now look aesthetically pleasing, hope you like it :)
Have ideas? Problems? Suggestions? Want to contribute? Or just want to get tight? Join the team's official Discord here: https://discord.gg/4eegKBR
- N.O.O.S.E. Tactical Response Unit vehicles have been overhauled in terms liveries, mixing both IV and V's styles
- Dispatch.meta tweaks and improvements
- Military Patriots renamed to Squaddie
- Increased spawn rate of ambient patrols of N.O.O.S.E. Patriotism and Immigration Authority vehicles in the countryside
- N.O.O.S.E. Patriot is now named as such rather than N.O.O.S.E. Cruiser
- Added N.O.O.S.E. TRU Brickade
- Added N.O.O.S.E. TRU Enforcer
- Replaced IV's N.O.O.S.E. APC with a N.O.O.S.E. TRU APC
- Removed N.O.O.S.E. TRU Stockade, in favor of the more accurate N.O.O.S.E. TRU Enforcer
- Removed N.O.O.S.E. TRU RCV temporarily until bugs are fixed
- Removed Jingoism and Border Patrol Grangers, N.O.O.S.E. PIA vehicles will instead roam around the map, as how R* envisioned it
- Removed N.O.O.S.E. Jingoism Patrol ped (the one in green), in favor of the N.O.O.S.E. Border Patrol ped in black, for they suite the N.O.O.S.E. PIA vehicles more
- Added Military Mammoth Patriots, thanks to TheF3nton
- Added NOoSE PIA Stanier and Buffalo, thanks to MarineMan
- Fine-tuned the thresholds for wanted level transitions, they shouldn't be too long nor too quick now
- Removed the Crusader from the dispatch (It has always been a military patrol vehicle, and is irrelevant on chases as we now have Military Patriots again)
- Added back the accidentally removed Menacer spawns in Fort Zancudo that's been added from World of Variety
- IVPack Compatibility Patch
- Updated to work flawlessly with GTA V v1.0.1493.0 (After Hours DLC) and World of Variety 5.2.1
- Fixed lighting bug on the SAHP vehicles caused by the latest game update, thanks to Jacobmaate
- Fixed Barrage not spawning/spawning without peds (again)
- Removed IVPack Compatibility Patch (temporarily, until further notice)
@Isaac Duane Replace, and add via addon, so is easily removable. Not the same for the meta files though. Remember to install world of variety first.
@MrSpinkington You didn't join the server yet, the log says otherwise. Try joining again.
@MrSpinkington What's your Discord name?
@Nafizz96 When the new version of VWE is released, it will be.