Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@roguegiant It's still WIP but I've been very busy lately with another mod. I'll try my best to get a beta out ASAP.
@Brandon Danvers @ismailmoustafa0802 Thanks guys, i'll try my best for 2.0
@Claymmorez Check out the progress so far!
Now there's real physics swinging and some acrobatic animations.
I'm still working on the attacks because I don't really know exactly what to put in that's better than what we have now. I may just keep what we have but make an improved version. What do you think, bro?
@Lomak Sorry it's not working for ya.
@futurestoryteller Then, no. It's not possible in a ymap.
@Whats a Username? Thanks dude! :D
@Dusted What are erased props?
y mod crash my game.
@Doctorgta I'll have to check it out sometime next week
Coming to 1.1:
- Ability to travel to different planets without a transition (e.g. going from earth to mars without the use of a screen fade)
- Patched entity streaming limits, so you can now see the earth as far as possible by RAGE engine. (which is so far, that earth will be a tiny dot)
- Star-ships, with interiors orbiting planets (one maybe drivable)
- You now get attached to a rope when exiting your vehicle in space.
- Changed vehicle movement to forces instead of locked velocity. (so you can use your glorious speed boost mods). This also means you need to pivot yourself properly before accelerating.
- There's no drag on vehicles in space, so you won't slow down once you accelerate unless you reverse yourself and accelerate in the opposite direction.
- Slower launch acceleration.
- Support for VisualV (not atmosphere.asi unfortunately)
- Planet to surface screen fade transitions are shorter.
- Recreated planet surfaces, now much larger and using terrain shaders.
- Obviously, larger skybox.
- Colonel larson and other missions have been removed for revisions, in their place we will just have alien hordes that spawn on planet surfaces.