Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@modding V's So you successfully installed the GameConfig? This usually happens when the game runs out of memory. Most people use a gameconfig to solve this issue.
@bonzogaming Read a few comments above yours. 1.1 will have an uninstaller.
@ElectroNuke You can disable it in the current build, just uncheck "Numpad9 > Settings > Disable Wanted Level".
@Pr0metheus Thanks!! :D
To reset the missions simply delete the .ini files in .\scripts\Space\Scenarios\ folder. There is where all save progress is stored ;)
@Svampen21 Pretty much, yep.
If you're having issues, crashes, incorrect graphics (no planets no stars), then this is one of your issues:
- You've installed the mod wrong.
- Your game is pirated, therefore not supported.
- You have a graphics mod, or a game enhancement that's stopping the mod from spawning objects, or causing memory issues.
What you need to do (try one of these):
- Uninstall your graphics mod (FIRST), delete these files [ "time_cycle_mods1.xml", "dlclist.xml" ] from your mods folder, and re-install GTS.
- Install a fresh copy of GTA (rename your current GTA folder to something else so you don't lose your current game) and install GTS on that copy.
- Buy the game if it's pirated, it's only $60, and you can even get it for $40 some places.
@Totokei Great advice thank you!!! Will do.
@rynhoiangamer Is this your first time installing openIV? Did you install the asi manager as OpenIV says?
@1Tap We did try to help you, buddy. Multiple times. Try re-installing the mod, and again, if your game is pirated we can't help you. Make sure it's up to date, and there should be no issues. Thanks.
@Subhajitsr @FutgameYoutube Thank you guys for helping out 😉